- Why are silicone implants so popular in Asian rhinoplasty? Are there any downsides?
- What can you do to make surgical scars invisible?
- What is fractional laser skin resurfacing?
- My surgeon recommended “fat grafting” to me. What does it involve and how long does it last?
- Why is the revision rate so high for rhinoplasty?
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
TagsAdivive Arnica Asian blepharoplasty Asian plastic surgery blepharoplasty Botox Bromelain browlift bruising crow's feet double eyelid surgery double suture technique Dysport eyelid surgery faster healing fat grafting fat transfer fractional laser freckles frown lines IPL Juvederm Kobe Bryant lip augmentation masseter reduction nonsurgical photofacial plastic surgery platelet rich plasma post-operative PRP Restylane retin A retinol revision rhinoplasty rhinoplasty septoplasty skincare snoring sunspots tear troughs undereye bags V-line Vampire Facelift wrinkle remover
Tag Archives: septoplasty
I’ve been snoring a lot and my ENT said I have a deviated septum. Will straightening my septum get rid of my snoring?
Snoring is caused by obstruction and turbulent airflow anywhere along the airway. The airway begins at the nostrils and the mouth, and continues through the nasal cavity, oral cavity, oropharynx (back of the throat), larynx (voice box), and trachea (wind … Continue reading