- Why is smoking such an issue in cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery?
- I had a rhinoplasty 10 years ago, and now I’m told I have an inverted-V deformity. What is it?
- Rhinoplasty Recovery – What To Expect
- When are the bones broken in rhinoplasty? How is this done?
- Why can’t I wear glasses or sunglasses for two months after my rhinoplasty?
TagsArnica Asian blepharoplasty Asian cosmetic surgery Asian nose job Asian plastic surgery Asian rhinoplasty before and after best nose job best rhinoplasty Beverly Hills blepharoplasty Botox Bromelain browlift bruising crow's feet Dysport eyelid surgery faster healing freckles frown lines IPL Juvederm lip augmentation masseter reduction nonsurgical nonsurgical nose job nonsurgical rhinoplasty nose job photofacial plastic surgery post-operative recovery Restylane rhinoplasty rhinoplasty recovery Rhinoplasty specialist septoplasty skincare snoring sunspots surgery tear troughs undereye bags V-line
Tag Archives: septoplasty
Follow Liz through her rhinoplasty | nose job experience with Rhinoplasty Specialist Dr. Donald B. Yoo. Liz was looking to achieve subtle, natural results while refining the tip of her nose and straightening her profile. One of her primary concerns … Continue reading
I’ve been snoring a lot and my ENT said I have a deviated septum. Will straightening my septum get rid of my snoring?
Snoring is caused by obstruction and turbulent airflow anywhere along the airway. The airway begins at the nostrils and the mouth, and continues through the nasal cavity, oral cavity, oropharynx (back of the throat), larynx (voice box), and trachea (wind … Continue reading