- I’m really puffy below my eyes and I have deep tear troughs. Will lower eyelid surgery correct this?
- On a few of my rhinoplasty consultations the surgeons mentioned a chin implant. Will it make me look weird?
- How can nonsurgical rhinoplasty get rid of a dorsal hump?
- What can I expect during my recovery after rhinoplasty?
- Why are silicone implants so popular in Asian rhinoplasty? Are there any downsides?
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
TagsAdivive Arnica Asian blepharoplasty Asian plastic surgery blepharoplasty Botox Bromelain browlift bruising crow's feet double eyelid surgery double suture technique Dysport eyelid surgery faster healing fat grafting fat transfer freckles frown lines IPL Juvederm Kobe Bryant lip augmentation masseter reduction nonsurgical nose job photofacial plastic surgery platelet rich plasma post-operative PRP Restylane retin A retinol revision rhinoplasty rhinoplasty septoplasty skincare snoring sunspots tear troughs undereye bags V-line Vampire Facelift wrinkle remover
Tag Archives: septoplasty
I’ve been snoring a lot and my ENT said I have a deviated septum. Will straightening my septum get rid of my snoring?
Snoring is caused by obstruction and turbulent airflow anywhere along the airway. The airway begins at the nostrils and the mouth, and continues through the nasal cavity, oral cavity, oropharynx (back of the throat), larynx (voice box), and trachea (wind … Continue reading