- Primary Rhinoplasty | Before and After
- Ultra soft silicone advantage against other implants? Need to be replaced after a few years?
- Follow-up: my middle nose is wide & slopes down. Will osteotomies help me?
- My nose bridge is too high and unnatural, how much swelling would go down in 2-3 months? And for how much in height?
- I have an L-shaped silicone implant placed in my nose. How to tell if nose tip is experiencing too much pressure?
Tags90210 alar base modification Asian blepharoplasty Asian cosmetic surgery Asian Double Eyelid Asian nose job Asian plastic surgery Asian rhinoplasty Asian rhinoplasty specialist before and after best nose job best rhinoplasty Beverly Hills blepharoplasty Botox crow's feet donald yoo double eyelid surgery drdonyoo Dysport ear cartilage eyelid surgery faster healing frown lines Juvederm lip augmentation masseter reduction nonsurgical nose job nonsurgical rhinoplasty nose bridge nose job osteotomies plastic surgery recovery Restylane revision rhinoplasty rhinoplasty rhinoplasty recovery Rhinoplasty specialist rib cartilage septoplasty silicone implant skincare surgery V-line
Tag Archives: septoplasty
Q: Can skin from the back be used to make an implant to augment the nose for rhinoplasty?If so, how is this performed? Is it better than using cartilage? A: The method you may be referring to is using dermal … Continue reading
Follow Liz through her rhinoplasty | nose job experience with Rhinoplasty Specialist Dr. Donald B. Yoo. Liz was looking to achieve subtle, natural results while refining the tip of her nose and straightening her profile. One of her primary concerns … Continue reading
I’ve been snoring a lot and my ENT said I have a deviated septum. Will straightening my septum get rid of my snoring?
Snoring is caused by obstruction and turbulent airflow anywhere along the airway. The airway begins at the nostrils and the mouth, and continues through the nasal cavity, oral cavity, oropharynx (back of the throat), larynx (voice box), and trachea (wind … Continue reading