- I’m really puffy below my eyes and I have deep tear troughs. Will lower eyelid surgery correct this?
- On a few of my rhinoplasty consultations the surgeons mentioned a chin implant. Will it make me look weird?
- How can nonsurgical rhinoplasty get rid of a dorsal hump?
- What can I expect during my recovery after rhinoplasty?
- Why are silicone implants so popular in Asian rhinoplasty? Are there any downsides?
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
TagsAdivive Arnica Asian blepharoplasty Asian plastic surgery blepharoplasty Botox Bromelain browlift bruising crow's feet double eyelid surgery double suture technique Dysport eyelid surgery faster healing fat grafting fat transfer freckles frown lines IPL Juvederm Kobe Bryant lip augmentation masseter reduction nonsurgical nose job photofacial plastic surgery platelet rich plasma post-operative PRP Restylane retin A retinol revision rhinoplasty rhinoplasty septoplasty skincare snoring sunspots tear troughs undereye bags V-line Vampire Facelift wrinkle remover
Tag Archives: masseter reduction
I have a very sqaure jaw. Is there any way I can make it look more tapered and feminine without having surgery?
There is an excellent nonsurgical option for improving the appearance of the jawline and making it more feminine without surgery. The “V-line” procedure or masseter reduction, is a very safe procedure that involves using Botox or Dysport to decrease the … Continue reading