- Facelift Before and After | Deep Plane Facelift Recovery
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty | Non-Surgical Nose Job | Before + After – Beverly Hills
- Botox for Masseter Reduction | Before + After | Jaw reduction with Botox
- Non Surgical Rhinoplasty | Before + After | Nose Job
- I’m really puffy below my eyes and I have deep tear troughs. Will lower eyelid surgery correct this?
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
TagsArnica Asian blepharoplasty Asian cosmetic surgery Asian plastic surgery Asian rhinoplasty Beverly Hills blepharoplasty Botox Bromelain browlift bruising crow's feet double eyelid surgery Dysport eyelid surgery faster healing freckles frown lines IPL Juvederm Kobe Bryant lip augmentation masseter reduction nonsurgical nonsurgical nose job nonsurgical rhinoplasty nose job photofacial plastic surgery platelet rich plasma post-operative PRP Restylane retin A retinol rhinoplasty septoplasty skincare snoring sunspots tear troughs undereye bags V-line Vampire Facelift wrinkle remover
Tag Archives: masseter reduction
BOTOX® expert, Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Donald B. Yoo, discusses BOTOX® for masseter reduction. Also known as jaw reduction with BOTOX®, or the V-line procedure, Before + After photos and patient reviews are shown.
I have a very sqaure jaw. Is there any way I can make it look more tapered and feminine without having surgery?
There is an excellent nonsurgical option for improving the appearance of the jawline and making it more feminine without surgery. The “V-line” procedure or masseter reduction, is a very safe procedure that involves using Botox or Dysport to decrease the … Continue reading