- I-shape versus L-shape silicone implants for Asian rhinoplasty- is it possible for cartilage to extrude?
- Rhinoplasty to rotate tip of nose downwards?
- I hate my nose & rarely have a photo taken. Seeking Asian Rhinoplasty, what are my realistic options?
- I want to remove my tip graft. When can I have a revision rhinoplasty?
- I’m Asian and I have a dorsal hump on my nose. Should I choose a doctor that specializes in Asian rhinoplasty?
Tags90210 alar base modification Asian blepharoplasty Asian cosmetic surgery Asian Double Eyelid Asian nose job Asian plastic surgery Asian rhinoplasty Asian rhinoplasty specialist before and after best nose job best rhinoplasty Beverly Hills blepharoplasty Botox donald yoo double eyelid surgery drdonyoo Dysport ear cartilage eyelid surgery faster healing Juvederm lip augmentation masseter reduction nonsurgical nose job nonsurgical rhinoplasty nose bridge nose job osteotomies plastic surgery recovery Restylane revision rhinoplasty rhinoplasty rhinoplasty recovery Rhinoplasty specialist rib cartilage septoplasty silicone silicone implant skincare surgery tip refinement V-line
Tag Archives: masseter reduction
BOTOX® expert, Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Donald B. Yoo, discusses BOTOX® for masseter reduction. Also known as jaw reduction with BOTOX®, or the V-line procedure, Before + After photos and patient reviews are shown.
I have a very sqaure jaw. Is there any way I can make it look more tapered and feminine without having surgery?
There is an excellent nonsurgical option for improving the appearance of the jawline and making it more feminine without surgery. The “V-line” procedure or masseter reduction, is a very safe procedure that involves using Botox or Dysport to decrease the … Continue reading