- Why is smoking such an issue in cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery?
- I had a rhinoplasty 10 years ago, and now I’m told I have an inverted-V deformity. What is it?
- Rhinoplasty Recovery – What To Expect
- When are the bones broken in rhinoplasty? How is this done?
- Why can’t I wear glasses or sunglasses for two months after my rhinoplasty?
TagsArnica Asian blepharoplasty Asian cosmetic surgery Asian nose job Asian plastic surgery Asian rhinoplasty before and after best nose job best rhinoplasty Beverly Hills blepharoplasty Botox Bromelain browlift bruising crow's feet Dysport eyelid surgery faster healing freckles frown lines IPL Juvederm lip augmentation masseter reduction nonsurgical nonsurgical nose job nonsurgical rhinoplasty nose job photofacial plastic surgery post-operative recovery Restylane rhinoplasty rhinoplasty recovery Rhinoplasty specialist septoplasty skincare snoring sunspots surgery tear troughs undereye bags V-line
Tag Archives: masseter reduction
BOTOX® expert, Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Donald B. Yoo, discusses BOTOX® for masseter reduction. Also known as jaw reduction with BOTOX®, or the V-line procedure, Before + After photos and patient reviews are shown.
I have a very sqaure jaw. Is there any way I can make it look more tapered and feminine without having surgery?
There is an excellent nonsurgical option for improving the appearance of the jawline and making it more feminine without surgery. The “V-line” procedure or masseter reduction, is a very safe procedure that involves using Botox or Dysport to decrease the … Continue reading