- L-shaped Silicone in My Nose, But Want to Get Rid of the Hard Tip?
- Is It Possible for Space Between Eyes to Be Shaved Down And Have Nose Fixed To Look More Asian? I’m Half Asian.
- What Would Be the Best Rhinoplasty Procedure for Me?
- Columella Too Low Upper Lips Too High Teeth Showing?
- Asian Rhinoplasty & Chin Augmentation for Facial Harmony?
Tags90210 alar base modification Asian blepharoplasty Asian cosmetic surgery Asian nose job Asian plastic surgery Asian rhinoplasty Asian rhinoplasty specialist before and after best nose job best rhinoplasty Beverly Hills beverly hills plastic surgeon blepharoplasty Botox cartilage donald yoo drdonyoo Dysport ear cartilage eyelid surgery faster healing implant Juvederm lip augmentation masseter reduction nonsurgical nose job nonsurgical rhinoplasty nose bridge nose job plastic surgery recovery Restylane revision rhinoplasty rhinoplasty rhinoplasty recovery Rhinoplasty specialist rib cartilage septoplasty silicone silicone implant skincare surgery tip refinement V-line
Tag Archives: masseter reduction
BOTOX® expert, Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Donald B. Yoo, discusses BOTOX® for masseter reduction. Also known as jaw reduction with BOTOX®, or the V-line procedure, Before + After photos and patient reviews are shown.
I have a very sqaure jaw. Is there any way I can make it look more tapered and feminine without having surgery?
There is an excellent nonsurgical option for improving the appearance of the jawline and making it more feminine without surgery. The “V-line” procedure or masseter reduction, is a very safe procedure that involves using Botox or Dysport to decrease the … Continue reading