- I have a bulbous nose and I’m an Asian. Which rhinoplasty procedure would make my nose appear smaller?
- I’m having an asian rhinoplasty with small/medium implant only. Can I achieve this result?
- I have wide nostrils that look like a big nose and a space between the bridge and its tip.
- Would I get good results from Rhinoplasty – with Asian nose, wide/thick, skin is rather thick?
- Are my desired rhinoplasty results obtainable without a premaxillary implant?
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Tags90210 alar base modification Asian cosmetic surgery Asian nose job Asian plastic surgery Asian rhinoplasty Asian rhinoplasty specialist autologous grafts before and after best nose job best rhinoplasty Beverly Hills beverly hills plastic surgeon blepharoplasty Botox cartilage donald yoo dorsal augmentation drdonyoo Dysport ear cartilage faster healing fillers grafts implant Juvederm nonsurgical nose job nonsurgical rhinoplasty nose bridge nose job plastic surgery recovery Restylane revision rhinoplasty rhinoplasty rhinoplasty recovery Rhinoplasty specialist rib cartilage septoplasty silicone silicone implant skincare surgery swelling tip refinement
Tag Archives: masseter reduction
BOTOX® expert, Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Donald B. Yoo, discusses BOTOX® for masseter reduction. Also known as jaw reduction with BOTOX®, or the V-line procedure, Before + After photos and patient reviews are shown.
I have a very sqaure jaw. Is there any way I can make it look more tapered and feminine without having surgery?
There is an excellent nonsurgical option for improving the appearance of the jawline and making it more feminine without surgery. The “V-line” procedure or masseter reduction, is a very safe procedure that involves using Botox or Dysport to decrease the … Continue reading