There is an excellent nonsurgical option for improving the appearance of the jawline and making it more feminine without surgery. The “V-line” procedure or masseter reduction, is a very safe procedure that involves using Botox or Dysport to decrease the prominence of the muscles on the side of the jaw (masseter muscles). These muscles can easily be felt on the sides of the jaw when you bite down. When they are treated with Botox or Dysport, it reduces the prominence of the muscle and eliminates the fullness that they cause, resulting in a more tapered, “V-line” shaped jaw. With repeated treatments, more and more tapering will be noted as the muscle becomes smaller and smaller.
- L-shaped Silicone in My Nose, But Want to Get Rid of the Hard Tip?
- Is It Possible for Space Between Eyes to Be Shaved Down And Have Nose Fixed To Look More Asian? I’m Half Asian.
- What Would Be the Best Rhinoplasty Procedure for Me?
- Columella Too Low Upper Lips Too High Teeth Showing?
- Asian Rhinoplasty & Chin Augmentation for Facial Harmony?
Tags90210 alar base modification Asian blepharoplasty Asian cosmetic surgery Asian nose job Asian plastic surgery Asian rhinoplasty Asian rhinoplasty specialist before and after best nose job best rhinoplasty Beverly Hills beverly hills plastic surgeon blepharoplasty Botox cartilage donald yoo drdonyoo Dysport ear cartilage eyelid surgery faster healing implant Juvederm lip augmentation masseter reduction nonsurgical nose job nonsurgical rhinoplasty nose bridge nose job plastic surgery recovery Restylane revision rhinoplasty rhinoplasty rhinoplasty recovery Rhinoplasty specialist rib cartilage septoplasty silicone silicone implant skincare surgery tip refinement V-line