There is an excellent nonsurgical option for improving the appearance of the jawline and making it more feminine without surgery. The “V-line” procedure or masseter reduction, is a very safe procedure that involves using Botox or Dysport to decrease the prominence of the muscles on the side of the jaw (masseter muscles). These muscles can easily be felt on the sides of the jaw when you bite down. When they are treated with Botox or Dysport, it reduces the prominence of the muscle and eliminates the fullness that they cause, resulting in a more tapered, “V-line” shaped jaw. With repeated treatments, more and more tapering will be noted as the muscle becomes smaller and smaller.
- Primary Rhinoplasty | Before and After
- Ultra soft silicone advantage against other implants? Need to be replaced after a few years?
- Follow-up: my middle nose is wide & slopes down. Will osteotomies help me?
- My nose bridge is too high and unnatural, how much swelling would go down in 2-3 months? And for how much in height?
- I have an L-shaped silicone implant placed in my nose. How to tell if nose tip is experiencing too much pressure?
Tags90210 alar base modification Asian blepharoplasty Asian cosmetic surgery Asian Double Eyelid Asian nose job Asian plastic surgery Asian rhinoplasty Asian rhinoplasty specialist before and after best nose job best rhinoplasty Beverly Hills blepharoplasty Botox crow's feet donald yoo double eyelid surgery drdonyoo Dysport ear cartilage eyelid surgery faster healing frown lines Juvederm lip augmentation masseter reduction nonsurgical nose job nonsurgical rhinoplasty nose bridge nose job osteotomies plastic surgery recovery Restylane revision rhinoplasty rhinoplasty rhinoplasty recovery Rhinoplasty specialist rib cartilage septoplasty silicone implant skincare surgery V-line