There is an excellent nonsurgical option for improving the appearance of the jawline and making it more feminine without surgery. The “V-line” procedure or masseter reduction, is a very safe procedure that involves using Botox or Dysport to decrease the prominence of the muscles on the side of the jaw (masseter muscles). These muscles can easily be felt on the sides of the jaw when you bite down. When they are treated with Botox or Dysport, it reduces the prominence of the muscle and eliminates the fullness that they cause, resulting in a more tapered, “V-line” shaped jaw. With repeated treatments, more and more tapering will be noted as the muscle becomes smaller and smaller.
- I had a rhinoplasty 10 years ago, and now I’m told I have an inverted-V deformity. What is it?
- Rhinoplasty Recovery – What To Expect
- When are the bones broken in rhinoplasty? How is this done?
- Why can’t I wear glasses or sunglasses for two months after my rhinoplasty?
- I’m Asian and I like my nose in general, but I just want the tip of my nose to be a little taller and pointier. Is it possible to do through a closed approach?
TagsArnica Asian blepharoplasty Asian cosmetic surgery Asian nose job Asian plastic surgery Asian rhinoplasty before and after best nose job best rhinoplasty Beverly Hills blepharoplasty Botox Bromelain browlift bruising crow's feet Dysport eyelid surgery faster healing freckles frown lines IPL Juvederm lip augmentation masseter reduction nonsurgical nonsurgical nose job nonsurgical rhinoplasty nose job photofacial plastic surgery post-operative recovery Restylane rhinoplasty rhinoplasty recovery Rhinoplasty specialist septoplasty skincare snoring sunspots surgery tear troughs undereye bags V-line