There is an excellent nonsurgical option for improving the appearance of the jawline and making it more feminine without surgery. The “V-line” procedure or masseter reduction, is a very safe procedure that involves using Botox or Dysport to decrease the prominence of the muscles on the side of the jaw (masseter muscles). These muscles can easily be felt on the sides of the jaw when you bite down. When they are treated with Botox or Dysport, it reduces the prominence of the muscle and eliminates the fullness that they cause, resulting in a more tapered, “V-line” shaped jaw. With repeated treatments, more and more tapering will be noted as the muscle becomes smaller and smaller.
- Lip Augmentation: Before and After lip augmentation with Restylane®, Restylane Silk®, Juvederm Ultra®
- Finesse Asian Rhinoplasty with DCF (Diced Cartilage Fascia)
- Asian Eyelid Surgery | Asian Blepharoplasty
- Facelift Before and After | Deep Plane Facelift Recovery
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty | Non-Surgical Nose Job | Before + After – Beverly Hills
TagsArnica Asian blepharoplasty Asian cosmetic surgery Asian nose job Asian plastic surgery Asian rhinoplasty before and after Beverly Hills blepharoplasty Botox Bromelain browlift bruising crow's feet Dysport eyelid surgery faster healing freckles frown lines IPL Juvederm lip augmentation masseter reduction nonsurgical nonsurgical nose job nonsurgical rhinoplasty nose job photofacial plastic surgery platelet rich plasma post-operative PRP Restylane retin A retinol rhinoplasty Rhinoplasty specialist septoplasty skincare snoring sunspots tear troughs undereye bags V-line wrinkle remover