There is an excellent nonsurgical option for improving the appearance of the jawline and making it more feminine without surgery. The “V-line” procedure or masseter reduction, is a very safe procedure that involves using Botox or Dysport to decrease the prominence of the muscles on the side of the jaw (masseter muscles). These muscles can easily be felt on the sides of the jaw when you bite down. When they are treated with Botox or Dysport, it reduces the prominence of the muscle and eliminates the fullness that they cause, resulting in a more tapered, “V-line” shaped jaw. With repeated treatments, more and more tapering will be noted as the muscle becomes smaller and smaller.
- I’m Desperately Wanting to Have Two Operations for Rhinoplasty and Buccal Fat Pad Removal on Both Sides?
- Is it alright if I have one cigarette each day after having rhinoplasty done two weeks ago?
- Bad scar after rhinoplasty?
- Korea Rhinoplasty. This morning, I cleaned my nostrils with a q-tip and these 2 plastic pieces fell out from my nose.
- Asian ethnicity but given a Caucasian nose post op. Prosthetic looking nose, tip looks like a ball. What should I do?
Tags90210 alar base modification Asian cosmetic surgery Asian nose job Asian plastic surgery Asian rhinoplasty Asian rhinoplasty specialist before and after best nose job best rhinoplasty Beverly Hills beverly hills plastic surgeon blepharoplasty Botox cartilage donald yoo dorsal augmentation drdonyoo Dysport ear cartilage faster healing fillers implant Juvederm lip augmentation nonsurgical nose job nonsurgical rhinoplasty nose bridge nose job plastic surgery recovery Restylane revision rhinoplasty rhinoplasty rhinoplasty recovery Rhinoplasty specialist rib cartilage septoplasty silicone silicone implant skincare surgery swelling tip refinement V-line