There is an excellent nonsurgical option for improving the appearance of the jawline and making it more feminine without surgery. The “V-line” procedure or masseter reduction, is a very safe procedure that involves using Botox or Dysport to decrease the prominence of the muscles on the side of the jaw (masseter muscles). These muscles can easily be felt on the sides of the jaw when you bite down. When they are treated with Botox or Dysport, it reduces the prominence of the muscle and eliminates the fullness that they cause, resulting in a more tapered, “V-line” shaped jaw. With repeated treatments, more and more tapering will be noted as the muscle becomes smaller and smaller.
- I have a bulbous nose and I’m an Asian. Which rhinoplasty procedure would make my nose appear smaller?
- I’m having an asian rhinoplasty with small/medium implant only. Can I achieve this result?
- I have wide nostrils that look like a big nose and a space between the bridge and its tip.
- Would I get good results from Rhinoplasty – with Asian nose, wide/thick, skin is rather thick?
- Are my desired rhinoplasty results obtainable without a premaxillary implant?
Tags90210 alar base modification Asian cosmetic surgery Asian nose job Asian plastic surgery Asian rhinoplasty Asian rhinoplasty specialist autologous grafts before and after best nose job best rhinoplasty Beverly Hills beverly hills plastic surgeon blepharoplasty Botox cartilage donald yoo dorsal augmentation drdonyoo Dysport ear cartilage faster healing fillers grafts implant Juvederm nonsurgical nose job nonsurgical rhinoplasty nose bridge nose job plastic surgery recovery Restylane revision rhinoplasty rhinoplasty rhinoplasty recovery Rhinoplasty specialist rib cartilage septoplasty silicone silicone implant skincare surgery swelling tip refinement