There is an excellent nonsurgical option for improving the appearance of the jawline and making it more feminine without surgery. The “V-line” procedure or masseter reduction, is a very safe procedure that involves using Botox or Dysport to decrease the prominence of the muscles on the side of the jaw (masseter muscles). These muscles can easily be felt on the sides of the jaw when you bite down. When they are treated with Botox or Dysport, it reduces the prominence of the muscle and eliminates the fullness that they cause, resulting in a more tapered, “V-line” shaped jaw. With repeated treatments, more and more tapering will be noted as the muscle becomes smaller and smaller.
- I think my silicone implant is displaced?
- Should Asian Nose-concerns (Ie:fractures, Broken Nose, Sinusitis) Be Approached & Diagnosed Like Other Ethnicities?
- Can Ear Cartilage Grow Back After Being Harvested?
- I Would Like to Have my Septal Extension Grafts Removed. What Are the Risks?
- How much swelling with minor closed rhinoplasty, only 1 piece of cartilage removed?
Tags90210 alar base modification Asian blepharoplasty Asian cosmetic surgery Asian Double Eyelid Asian nose job Asian plastic surgery Asian rhinoplasty Asian rhinoplasty specialist before and after best nose job best rhinoplasty Beverly Hills beverly hills plastic surgeon blepharoplasty Botox cartilage donald yoo double eyelid surgery drdonyoo Dysport ear cartilage eyelid surgery faster healing Juvederm lip augmentation masseter reduction nonsurgical nose job nonsurgical rhinoplasty nose bridge nose job plastic surgery recovery Restylane revision rhinoplasty rhinoplasty rhinoplasty recovery Rhinoplasty specialist rib cartilage septoplasty silicone implant skincare surgery tip refinement V-line